XtGem Forum catalog
ADS By Strikecoded:
Smash Your 2018/19 Jamb, Waec, Neco With CAMPUSBASE Visit Now.. Best Java, Android Games, Apps

No1. Naija Awarded Download Portal For Both Mobile And Pc Users..

Home | Blog | Search | Uploads

f
p
_
x

*SMSWHATSAPPPhone

Home
Forum
Blog

Xtgem GuideCss Tutorials

Wapka GuidePhp Scripts

Filelist GeneratorCss Collections

Chat (1)Main Menu

STRIKECODED Members Forum

*KEYARN said to STRIKELORD 0n 2016-11-01 11:39
Ok i but i dont understand what you mean by The Plus (+) Signs Must Be Visible In The Code. Plz explain better
    ·
  • rated(0)
*STRIKELORD said to Keyarn 0n 2016-11-01 15:33
In the script i drop check it u wil c + in the code so while pastin it in ur site make sure it wil nt disappear or else it wil nt work so i prefer u use opera mini to copy and paste it in ur site.
    ·
  • rated(0)
*STRIKELORD said to Keyarn 0n 2016-11-01 15:34
In the script i drop check it u wil c + in the code so while pastin it in ur site make sure it wil nt disappear or else it wil nt work so i prefer u use opera mini to copy and paste it in ur site.
    ·
  • rated(0)
*KEYARN said to STRIKELORD 0n 2016-11-01 21:25
Thanks it worked!. Plz i want to know how set all my text i my forum be at the center and av white background or div just lyk nairahints do in this page http://nairahints.com/forum2_theme_112978037.xhtml?tema=26
    ·
  • rated(0)
*STRIKELORD said to Keyarn 0n 2016-11-02 05:57
Paste dis in ur style or msg in forum
<style> body {background-color: #fffff0; color: black; text-align: center;}</style>
Copy code
if u dnt lyk it dis way then paste dis in ur msg in forum or styles in forum.. then use the div two classes strikegroup and strikeworld "strikegroup" wil take effect with a white background and make all the texts in the class be in center while "strikeworld" is only with a white background and makes ur texts move in the left handside.. Suit ur self
<style>.strikeworld {background: #fffff0; color: black; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 6px;}
.strikegroup {background: #fffff0; color: black; text-align: center; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; margin: 6px;}</style>

Copy code
(Edited by 2016-11-02 06:12 STRIKELORD )
    ·
  • rated(0)
*KEYARN said to STRIKELORD 0n 2016-11-02 07:09
Ok my question now is will it match my css? And if i paste in my msg in forum wont it affect the code in there b4? that is the code about image above 20kb
    ·
  • rated(0)
*STRIKELORD said to Keyarn 0n 2016-11-02 07:28
It wil nt affect anytin both ur css and the image script jst paste it @ the top or bottom any1 u lyk dats an external css nt internal.
    ·
  • rated(0)
*KEYARN said to STRIKELORD 0n 2016-11-02 13:38
I paste it at my forum top but it did not work. No white background, and center align!
    ·
  • rated(0)
*KEYARN said to STRIKELORD 0n 2016-11-02 13:39
I paste it at my forum top but it did not work. No white background, and center align!
    ·
  • rated(0)
*STRIKELORD said to Keyarn 0n 2016-11-02 14:06
I told u to paste it in ur msg or styles in forum.
    ·
  • rated(0)
Online Members
Twig by : LORDMIDO™

Theme Created By: LORDMIDO